Saturday, March 3, 2007

weekend update

well, i got my first filling ever yesterday at the dentist... cool tools, i want one of those drills. i liked the big needle into the gums shot! he kept moving my lip and trying to distract me from concentrating on how much he was pumping in there and the grinding back and forth. i was looking almost crosseyed and could see it all. my lip was all numb for a few hours, that was kinda fun. the whole thing only took 10 minutes, and cost me 5 bucks, can't complain. i sounded weird, and thought i was drooling, i kept slurping like the elephant man to keep spit from running down my face, so that pretty much put the kabosh on firing on the dental assistant, who was incredibly hot! oh well.
monday night i had to replace a headlight in my p.o.s. car. chalk up one more reason to leave it on the side of the highway with a road flare burning in the back seat. what a pain in the ass!! i think the designer of that car had a mechanic screwing his wife, and having to work on this car is his payback. i couldn't figure out how to get to the light bulb. i had to go inside and look it up on the net. i learned the whole procedure from some punk-ass who has a "how to" on how he "modded" his headlights and actually likes dumping money into his car. he took the time out of his day to dremel out the whole back of the assembly to make those blue-white headlights fit into the original headlight assembly. thanks dude, what an asshole.
well, i'm off to do some shopping. then it's right back to learning this new software for work, it's kind of my date for the weekend. i'm putting alot of time and effort into learning what it wants out of our relationship, only to have it keep pissing me off.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Glad to hear the dentist went well. I personally HATE going to the dentist. Needles are the worst, then the sound the drill makes. Gives me the creeps.

I have to take my car to my Uncle's everytime I need a headlight changed. I can't ever get the darn thing to come out. He even has a hard time sometimes.
You would think it would be the easiest thing in the world. But, it's not.

Violet said...

okay, i didn't get past the first couple sentences. way too graphic for me! ouch!