Tuesday, February 13, 2007

i'm dreaming of a white valentine's day

yanno the best thing about shoveling the driveway this late at night??? there's absolutely no chance in hell your beer will get warm!! unfortunately, my fingers were colder than my beer, but they're thawed enough to type now, so i'll live. my neighbor and his kids were out playing in the snow when i got home, so i gunned the car and jumped the great wall the plow left in front of my driveway. his kids cheered, he wasn't impressed, as he has all kinds of 4-wheel drive vehicles. i wanted to go tear shit up in his jeep, but he couldn't come out and play.
what else has been going on? mailed the taxes off today, i had them done last week, but my ink is crappy, so i waited till i could print them at work.
well, i still haven't had time to call the dealership about my window. not that i have time to spend any time without my car anyways, but at least i'll know how much it's gonna cost me. stupid car.
happy valentine's day to all the ladies... and some of the men
MikeY

5 comments:

Nichole said...

The colors have mixed on grey street to grey. Happy V Day to you too. That is if I still count as "one of the ladies". Ha!

NiK

Chris Johnson said...

Happy VD to you also! Ha I said VD!

Violet said...

i'm impressed with your mad snow-jumping skillz...

Dave Morris said...

did you get any air or just plow through it?

Uncle Mikey said...

yeah, like i got a couple of feet... gosh! i'm thinking about adding some more bolt-on accessories (to go along with my 2x4) to make it an even more sweet ride, pegs, shocks...