Monday, December 17, 2007

anniversary

this week is my quitting smoking anniversary... actually, it was last sunday, i just haven't had time to blog since then. december 9, 1999, it's been 8 years, whew... and i don't miss it at all, can't believe I used to do that... Blech...
well, the snow was fun this weekend! today it looked like it was snowing Inside my house... i was sanding drywall mud on my living room walls all morning, see the pics in my house folder. i'll put some actual house pics in there when i get time to go thru them to find some good ones.
MikeY

oh, a little xmas note:
a severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer!
~Mitch Hedberg

2 comments:

Dave Morris said...

And so the sanding begins! Congrats on that and the quitting thing.

That is a classic bit of Hedberg. Thanks for the memories.

PS - my word verification was urisocue, which sounds like a word of some kind. hmmm.

Diana said...

Friday was my 4 month quit anniversary... :o)