Monday, May 1, 2006

my broken toe

As some of you know, i broke my left pointer toe (the one next to the big toe, duh) last year playing in a full contact, deathmatch, wiffle ball battle match extreme. The very next weekend, as it was healing, i broke the same toe again, well, my cat, Oliver, broke it. How TUFF do i sound?? Anyways, it's been slowly healing ever since, i've been taking it easy on it, only playing "bar sports" pool, darts, foosball... where i can only hurt my liver, and maybe get an eye poked out... Anyways, i go in today to see Dr. Mike to get cracked, and we started Physical Therapy on my toe tonight. He starts pulling and bending on it like it were a normal person's toe. I kept expecting to hear it break again and yell out in pain, but it didn't hurt at all, it's only mildly sore now.

No comments: